Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

I can't believe that Christmas and 2014 are behind us. What an incredible year it was for me, finally living out one of my bucket list items to write a novel.

Every time I read a review -even bad ones- I am excited, only because it means one more person took the time to read my book.

I will admit that my blog entries have fallen off over the last few months. I am better at getting a quick tweet out than I am at sitting down to write a blog entry :)

I have began working on Jemma and Phin's story.  This one has come with its own challenges; as I have so many good plot or scene ideas.  To many in fact. The outline has been written and rewritten. I hope to have the first chapter posted soon.  Unfortunately, I have been writing this book a little backwards and have not written the first chapter.

I truly appreciate every one of you who took the time to read my books and follow my blog and tweets!  You are the best!

Enjoy your first weekend of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment