Friday, June 20, 2014

When Inspiration Hits, Go with It.

Yesterday was not my day to be productive.  LOL  Every work project, chore, or chapter I started was left behind, forgotten and unfinished, as I moved onto the next task.  My focus level equivalent to a toddler surrounded by to many toys.

That is, until I woke up at one in the morning.  Shooting out of bed, I ran to my laptop.  I will say a laptop seems to take forever to load when you need to get an idea out before it's gone.  The chapter I attempted to struggle my way through earlier in the day, eventually giving up in frustration, was suddenly writing itself.

The ideas flowed quickly and easily!

I wrote into the wee hours of the morning.  The skeleton of G2C (Geek to Chic) Book 2 is almost complete. The scenes are either in my notebook ready to be written or down on paper (or computer as the case may be).

Stay tuned next week for another sneak peek of G2C Book 2.....

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment